All America Swimming Award
Applications are now submitted on line. On line applications can be completed between November 1 and June 15.
In order for a swimmer to be considered as a NISCA High School All-American he/she must compete for an interscholastic team and be scholastically eligible as determined by his/her state athletic association or school authority. All swimmers must be in at least the 9th grade level of school to be eligible. Swimmers are limited to 8 consecutive semesters of eligibility. Fifth year seniors, 7th and 8th grade students are not eligible for consideration.
- All times submitted must be achieved in a regularly scheduled interscholastic meet (no time trials) and will include times achieved up to and including STATE MEET PERFORMANCES.
- All times must be submitted to the one-hundredth of a second. Dual meet times MUST include documentation (copy of official meet results) as well as the signatures of the Meet Manager and Meet Referee. NO MANUAL TIMES ACCEPTED. Automatic timing ONLY!
- Only interscholastic coaches or school principals may submit applications.
- A swimmer may be listed in as many events as his/her times qualify.
- Relay teams are limited to FOUR swimmers. Only ONE TEAM PER SCHOOL.
- Each year, an “automatic” time will be determined and published. Upon receipt of the accepted application blank, the swimmer may be announced as an All-America if he/she has achieved the automatic time.
- The fastest one hundred (100) ATHLETES as determined by time in each event will be named All-America.
For a complete list of the rules, click HERE.
For questions about the All America Swimming award program, please contact the boy's or girl's All America Swimming Chair. For Archived Lists click the link on the left. Archived lists older than 5 years (from 1998 to present) are available only for registered members who are logged in to the website.
We are no longer mailing out Membership cards. You can print a .PDF copy of your membership cards by clicking HERE. If you can not remember you membership number you can look it up HERE