All America Diving Award
- Only divers, their parents, or the diver’s high school diving coach can complete and submit this form.
- All applicants must be in high school; only GRADES 9, 10, 11, and 12 will be considered.
- Applicant must compete for an interscholastic team.
- Applicant must be scholastically eligible as determined by school administrative authority and/or State Athletic Association.
- ONLY 1-METER DIVING WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- All diving performances must be done in a regularly scheduled INTERSCHOLASTIC 11-dive championship format meet using National Federation Rule 9-4.
- Points and Degree of Difficulty (D.D.) Requirement:
a. BOYS - Minimum score of 375 points and D.D. of Optional Dives 13.3 or higher.
b. GIRLS - Minimum score of 375 points and D.D. of Optional Dives 13.0 or higher.
- EXCEPTION - A Diver who places FIRST through SIXTH in their respective STATE MEET and meets the minimum D.D. requirement BUT DOES NOT MEET THE MINIMUM SCORE EQUIREMENT MAY submit an application, along with their tape and appropriate fee, for consideration.
For a complete list of All America Diving Submission rules, click HERE.
For questions about the All America Diving program or results, please contact the All America Diving Chair.
We are no longer mailing out Membership cards. You can print a .PDF copy of your membership cards by clicking HERE. If you can not remember you membership number you can look it up HERE