All America Water Polo Rules
- In order for a player to be considered as a NISCA High School All-America, he/she must compete for an interscholastic team and be scholastically eligible as determined by his/her state athletic association or school authority.
- All applications submitted must be for performances played in regularly scheduled interscholastic water polo games. USWP game performances will not be considered!
- Only interscholastic coaches may submit applications.
- Applications should be sent to the Water Polo Zone Chairman following the interscholastic season. DEADLINE IS MAY 1ST FOR FALL AND WINTER SEASONS AND 1 WEEK AFTER SPRING SEASON ENDS.
- All applicants must be in at least 9th grade level of school to be eligible.
- Zone Water Polo Chairmen will screen all applications, and make selections to the quota system adopted by the NISCA Water Polo Committee. (The quota system is shown below.)
Complete rules can be found on the second page of the All America Water Polo application.
Any questions should be sent to the All America Water Polo chair.
We are no longer mailing out Membership cards. You can print a .PDF copy of your membership cards by clicking HERE. If you can not remember you membership number you can look it up HERE