1. Can I still use the paper membership form?
Yes, you can find the paper version of the membership form here. Please keep in mind that it can take up to six weeks to process your membership if you use the paper application. If you need your membership sooner, you should use our online application instead.
2. How do Team Memberships work with the online membership system?
Team memberships (up to 4 people) can not be processed on-line any more. To submit a team membership, print out up to 4 copies of the paper membership application and fill out one for each coach you are registering. Mail all applications with the check ($225 plus any other memberships you order) to the address on the membership application form. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your membership to be processed.
3. I don't have a PayPal account or don't want to use it. How can I pay for my membership?
Take a look at our instructions for paying for a membership without using a PayPal account
4. Where is my membership card?
We are no longer sending out membership cards. The e-mail that came from PayPal when you renewed your membership includes your membership number. You can also look up your membership number by clicking here.
If you need a copy of your membership card for your All America application, you can get a PDF copy that you can print by clicking here
5. What is my password?
If you have used the on-line registration system you were asked to change your password the first time you logged into niscaonline.org. That is now your password for the website and for renewing your membership. If this is the first time you have used the website since it was updates (11/2019), go to the FORGOT PASSWORD link on the login page and enter your email address. This must be the email address that is associated with your NISCA membership number.
6. How long is my membership good for?
Our membership year is August 1st to July 31st of the current school year. On July 31st all NISCA memberships expire and must be renewed regardless of when the membership was purchased. If you purchase your membership on June 1, you will pay for a full year of membership but only get 2 months of benefit. It is to your advantage to purchase your membership early.
Any memberships purchased after June 16th are automatically set for the next school year membership, so by purchasing in the summer you actually get about 1.5 months of extra benefit.
7. I can't remember my membership number, what should I do?
8. Is PayPal secure? I've heard stories about identities being stolen after using PayPal.
The short answer is YES, PayPal is secure. There have been many false rumors about PayPal security, these rumors are based on incidents with people who have been victims of Phishing scams. This happens with all major online companies who take money over the internet (Google, Ebay, etc.). Criminals setup fake websites that look just like PayPal and others, then send out emails that ask you to go to a link in the email and update your personal information. If you you follow that link and enter your user name and password you go to an official looking website and they ask for your personal information like credit card numbers, etc. Legitimate companies never ask you to do this! There are two things you can do to avoid this.
1) Make sure the lock symbol is showing on your browser which means you have a secure connection. If the address bar is not green and there is not a lock symbol next to the address, you are not on a secure site.
2) If you are not sure whether the e-mail you received is legitimate, provide a bogus user name and password when asked. If it is accepted then they don't really know who you are and it is a Phishing scam.
9. What if I have to pay with a check from the school or another third party?
If you have to pay by school or third party check then you will have to register by mail. If you wish to register by mail, print the paper membership form