|Academic All America Navigation|
Academic All America Award
Application Deadline for Fall and Winter seasons is March 31st, late fees will be charged until June 15th. Spring season deadline is June 15th, which is the absolute last day that applications will be accepted.
Current lists and archived lists are located in the menu at the right of the page. Currently Accepted Applications can be viewed by clicking HERE.
To qualify for this award, you must:
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.750 on a 4 point scale or 93.7500% of the grade scale your school uses for 7 semesters/11 trimesters. GPA may not be rounded up. (Your school’s grade scale is determined by the point value awarded a regular, non-weighted “A”; click HERE to see examples.
- Be a graduating senior
- Have lettered in your high school program (swimming, diving, or water polo) your senior year. A copy of your transcript is required.
- Home Schooled student-athletes applying for All America Academics must meet the same requirements as a public school or independent student-athlete. The 7 semester/11 trimester must meet the graduating requirements in the state they reside. The home Schooled Administrator or School Principal will sign the application as the registrar. The Athletic Director from the school that the students compete for will sign for the Principal/AD. The coach, parent, and athlete must also sign the form.
- The school listed on the form is the school where the student-athlete competes. In some cases, this may be a team made up solely of home-schooled student-athletes and the name of the team has been approved by the state association.
- International students applying for All America Academics must meet the same requirements as a public or independent school athlete. The 7 semester transcript/11 trimester transcript must be readable, in English and understandable. A School Profile from the international school(s) would be very helpful in interpreting the foreign transcript(s).
Application fees are:
Current NISCA Members: Free
Non-members: $40 per application
Late Fee: $30 after March 31st for Fall/Winter seasons, no applications accepted after June 15th